Your order for "Advanced Arduino Boards and Tools" is complete.
Please take a minute to watch this:
We are working on your account
Our dedicated robots are working to setup your account.
This may take a few minutes. Usually, fulfillment for a single course or eBook is complete within three or four minutes.
If you have ordered a bundle of multiple eBooks or courses, the setup process will take longer to complete.
Check your email inbox
You will receive these emails (please check your spam folder!):
- A receipt from Paddle (our partner company that is processing your purchase). If you have purchased a bundle, you will receive one email from Paddle for each product in the bundle.
- An email with information about your new account on Tech Explorations (unless you already have an account). The subject of this email is"Welcome to Tech Explorations - Getting started info inside".
- An email with login information, including a link to reset your password. The subject of this email is "Your Tech Explorations account has been created!"
- A welcome email for your new course, with information on how to access the course, the Community Space, and the Questions and Answer tool. The subject of this email is "Welcome to (name of your course) - Getting Started instructions inside". If you have purchased a bundle, you will receive one email for each product in the bundle.
- An email from our Community to welcome you to the Tech Explorations Makers Club. The subject of this email is "Welcome to the Makers Club space".
[For Community and Mentor tier students only] An email from our Community, community.techexplorations.com, with information on how to access the discussion Space for your new course. The subject of this email is "Peter Dalmaris has invited you to join the Tech Explorations community on Circle".
Your courses page
You can access your new course (and all your courses) by browsing to your account course page.
You will need to login before you can access this page.
If you don't already have an account at Tech Explorations, please look for the new account email with Getting Started instructions.
The course Community Space
Each course has its own discussion Space on the Tech Explorations Community. You can access it from within any course by clicking on the red "talk" bubble on the right side of the page.
Please note: You will have access to the course discussion space if you have purchased Community or Mentor tier access. If you have purchased Solo tier access, you will have access to the Makers Club space only.