Your order for "KiCad Like a Pro 2e" eBook and course bundle is complete.
Check your email inbox
You will receive these emails:
- A receipt from Paddle (our partner company that is processing your purchase).
- An email from us, Tech Explorations, with information on how to setup your new account on Tech Explorations (unless you already have an account). The subject of this email is"[Tech Explorations] Your username and password info".
- An email from our Community, community.techexplorations.com, with information on how to access the discussion Space for your new course. The subject of this email is "Peter Dalmaris has invited you to join the Tech Explorations community on Circle".
- A welcome email for your new course, with information on how to access the course, the Community Space, and the Questions and Answer tool. The subject of this email is "Welcome to (name of your course) - Getting Started instructions inside".
Your courses page
You can access your new course (and all your courses) by browsing to your account course page.
You will need to login before you can access this page.
If you don't already have an account at Tech Explorations, please look for the new account email with Getting Started instructions.
How to download your eBook
You can download your eBook from the Downloads page in your Tech Explorations account.
Here is how to do this:
- Login to your account at https://app.techexplorations.com
- Click on the profile button (top right of the page), then click on “Download”.
- This will take you to the download page from where you can download the book in the format you want.
The eBook is available for download as a ZIP file. The ZIP file contains the eBook in three formats:
ePub, good for using with eBook readers like Apple's iBook
Mobi, good for using with eBook readers like Amazon Kindle
Just extract the contents of the ZIP file, and use the format you prefer.
The course Community Space
Each course has its own discussion Space on the Tech Explorations Community. You can access it from within any course by clicking on the red "talk" bubble on the right side of the page.
Beware: the Community has its own login system. You should have received information on how to create your account in a separate email.
The course discussion tool
At the bottom of every lecture, you will find the discussion tool.
This is where you can ask questions specific to the current lecture.