We have received your order for the Kids Learning Space, Arduino one-on-one training.
Check your email inbox
You will receive these emails:
- A receipt from Paddle (our partner company that is processing your purchase).
- An email from us, Tech Explorations, with information on how to setup your new account on Tech Explorations (unless you already have an account). The subject of this email is"[Tech Explorations] Your username and password info".
- An email from our Community, community.techexplorations.com, with information on how to access the discussion Space for your new course. The subject of this email is "Peter Dalmaris has invited you to join the Tech Explorations community on Circle".
- A welcome email for your new course, with information on how to access the course, the Community Space, and the Questions and Answer tool. The subject of this email is "Welcome to (name of your course) - Getting Started instructions inside".
What happens next?
We are now working to set up your account so that your training can begin.
We will contact you via email within the next 24 hours (unless this happens to fall on a weekend or a public holiday in NSW, Australia), once your account is ready.
Right now, we are setting up:
- Your training curricula content (this includes the video content, quizes, mini-projects, graduation projects and courseware eBook) .
- Additional content relating to your training.
- Access to your private training Space in the Tech Explorations Community.
- Your training management too & plan.