Robert Feranec, founder of Fedevel Education & Academy, Engineer, and hardware design instructor, asked me “How to Learn Electronics and Programming”.
So, we had a very interesting and enjoyable discussion, which Robert recorded, edited, and published on his YouTube channel (or play in this page below).
In the interview, we discuss these topics:
- 00:35 Arduino, and why it is such a good tool for learning.
- 03:51 Keeping it interesting through simply projects and small wins.
- 08:39 Python – Codecademy, an example online resource of learning programming.
- 10:46 Grok Learning, another example online resource of learning programming.
- 20:16 Online courses and how to choose the one that is right for you.
- 27:28 What to learn after Arduino.
- 29:27 Getting into ESP32 and IoT.
- 42:04 MicroPython, a modern language for microcontrollers.
- 48:15 Next step with the Raspberry Pi.
- 59:36 Robotics and Mechanics
- 1:09:11 Computer aided design with KiCAD and Tinkercad
- 1:14:15 More computer aided design with Fusion 360, FreeCAD