Stemiverse is a podcast where every two weeks Dr. Peter Dalmaris talks with amazing educators about the most important topics in STEM Education.
This page contains a list of all episodes.
You can listen to any of our episodes by clicking on the episode link from the list below. This will take you to the episode page where you can access the audio player, the episode description and notes. You can also listen on your smartphone by using your podcast app and searching for "Stemiverse".
This page contains the Stemiverse podcasts that are available on this site:
- Stemiverse 0063 – Dan Mantz discusses robotics competition in a post-COVID world
- Stemiverse 0062 – Ranveig Strøm discusses Entrepreneurship at the Knowledge Transfer Group at CERN
- Stemiverse 0061 – Jeff Wiener discusses CERN Teacher program, next-gen scientists
- Stemiverse 0060 – Daniel Casner discusses Robotics and Makerspaces
- Stemiverse 0059 – Dr. Chris Matthews on teaching mathematics through dance & story
- Stemiverse 0058 – Kieran Nolan talks about the Blockchain in education, RocketShoes
- Stemiverse 0057 – Kavita Krishnaswamy discusses assistive robots
- Stemiverse 0056 – Gil Poznanski discusses thinking like a maker, exploring ideas and peer-to-peer learning
- Stemiverse 0055 – Norman Pirollo and the art of woodworking
- Stemiverse 0054 – Doonie Benton discusses life-long learning, taking charge, motorcycles and golf
- Stemiverse 0053 – Mark Roper discusses the Blockchain and how this technology can help save the world
- Stemiverse 0052 – Dr. Jillian Kenny discusses the power of engineering and making a real difference in the world
- Stemiverse 0051 - Christie Evans discusses learning through real-world problem-solving
- Stemiverse 0050 - Nurit Bar-Shai discusses the intersection of art, science and technology
- Stemiverse 0049 - Andra Keay discusses art, science, and Robotics
- Stemiverse 0048 - Kurt Yang discusses modern educational technology
- Stemiverse 0047 - Dr. Linda McIver on the importance of Data Science in education
- Stemiverse 0046 - Jesse King on indigenous STEM and diversity of thought
- Stemiverse 0045 - Sanjin Dedic on mechatronics, mining, and creating educational resources
- Stemiverse 0044 - Celinda Corsini on designing Project-based Learning
- Stemiverse 0043 - Dr Melina Uncapher bridging neuroscience and technology
- Stemiverse 0042 - Ruthe Farmer on increasing girls’ participation in technology and engineering
- Stemiverse 0041 - Dr. Rebecca Johnson and Superstar genomics
- Stemiverse 0040 - Dr Sue Keay Leading Robotic Vision
- Stemiverse 0039 - Rich Lehrer: Creating Changemakers
- Stemiverse 0038 - Seven Vinton, the inventor teacher
- Stemiverse 0037 - Dr Marc Noakes on teaching Teachers
- Stemiverse 0036 - Dr Jennifer Yu on STEM and children with special learning needs
- Stemiverse 0035 - Dr Jason Zagami on advanced educational technologies
- Stemiverse 0034 - Dr Jane Hunter on High Possibility Classrooms
- Stemiverse 0033 - Tim Mendham on the power of critical thinking
- Stemiverse 0032 - Shanti Korporaal and Skeeve Stevens on education in a brave new world
- Stemiverse 0031 - Joy Suliman and community-engaged libraries
- Stemiverse 0030 - Stephen Hohm - Being a learner that teaches
- Stemiverse 0029 - James Zaki - Ozberry meetup, Blockhain, and Education
- Stemiverse 0028 - Nigel Cartmell - From Architecture to the Mini Makers
- Stemiverse 0027 - Peter Mahony and interactive Museums
- Stemiverse 0026 - Simone Maciel - Robot Overload
- Stemiverse 0025 - Kieran Nolan - The School on the Blockchain
- Stemiverse 0024 - Viv White on Big Picture Education
- Stemiverse 0023 - Josh Cox - Better Humans through wildlife education
- Stemiverse 0022 - Saskia & Alaster - Being a competitive robotics team member
- Stemiverse 0021 - Lael Grant on the benefits of competitive educational robotics
- Stemiverse 0020 - Matt Richards: flipping learning environments with the Makerspace
- Stemiverse 0019 - Brian McNally: Thinking While Moving
- Stemiverse 0018 - Naomi Young: STEM on Youtube
- Stemiverse 0017 - Dr Steve Brodie: Open Innovation
- Stemiverse 0016 - Dr Karsten Schulz: Walking Supercomputers
- Stemiverse 0015 - Pip Cleaves: Code Clubbing
- Stemiverse 0014 - Professor John Fischetti: Transformational Teaching
- Stemiverse 0013 - Meridith Ebbs: Project-based learning
- Stemiverse 0012 - Nicola O'Brien: Code Rangers
- Stemiverse 0011 - Ariane Skapetis: Explain Everything
- Stemiverse 0010 - Phillip Mallon - Reflective Learning
- Stemiverse 0009 - Ben Newsome and interactive science
- Stemiverse 0008 - John Burfoot and the magic of Lego
- Stemiverse 0007 - Tim Heinecke on student engagement
- Stemiverse 0006 - Jorge DeSousa Pires on knowing your students
- Stemiverse 0005 - Keith Heggart and community makerspaces
- Stemiverse 0004 - Chris Johnson & Keith Burston: the art and engineering of Mechano
- Stemiverse 0003 - Pasi Suhonen and lifelong learning
- Stemiverse 0002 - Julija McDowell and TinkerTank
Stemiverse 0001 - Jenny Lynch and science communication
What do you think about this podcast? Please help us make it better by completing the 10-minute Stemiverse Podcast listener survey.
Stemiverse podcast is produced by Tech Explorations as part of our mission to spread the benefits of STEM education to as many people as possible.
Special thank you to:
- Marcus Schappi of Little Bird Electronics for being my co-host.
- Lina Alexaki of Tech Explorations for compiling the audio and show notes, and for the administrative support.
- Michelle Dalmaris of Tech Explorations for the episode and guest research.
Stemiverse podcast would not be possible without you!