Our Refunds Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to request a refund within 15 days of your purchase.
Here's some relevant details:
- If your decision to request a refund is due to a technical problem with your purchase, please give us the opportunity to help.
- To initiate the refund process, please create a support ticket via our Help Desk. Provide the necessary details so that we can process your refund quickly (the name of the product, the date of your purchase).
- Our refunds are "no questions asked" for Community purchases, but we appreciate any feedback you can provide so that we can improve.
- Refund requests for Mentor purchases will be evaluated to determine the refundable amount based on the unused portion.
- Refund requests for Solo purchases will be accepted only if the reason quoted is a defective product or if the customer has not accessed the product.
- Refund requests for eBooks will be accepted only if the product has not been downloaded (unless a different guarantee promise is given in the eBook's product page).
- We reserve the right to not refund a purchase under this guarantee where we reasonably suspect that the refund request amounts to an abuse of this guarantee.
- This guarantee does not apply to purchases of store credits.
- Once we process your refund, you will no longer have access to the relevant course(s).