Tech Explorations Podcast
Tech Explorations Podcast is a podcast where every two weeks Dr. Peter Dalmaris interviews professional engineers and scientists for their take in the latest developments, their practices, and advice, as well as makers about their projects, their favorite tools (software and hardware), and the problem-solving techniques they apply when tackling problems.
You can listen to any of our episodes by clicking on the episode link from the list below. The link will take you to the episode page where you can access the audio player, the episode description and notes. You can also listen on your smartphone by using your podcast app and searching for "Tech Explorations Podcast."
This page contains the Tech Explorations podcasts that are available on this site:
- Episode 001a - George Katz engineering water rockets (part 1)
- Episode 001b - George Katz engineering water rockets (part 2)
- Episode 001c - George Katz engineering water rockets (part 3)
- Episode 002 - Wayne Stambaugh talks about Kicad's past, present, and future
- Episode 003a - Alain Pannetrat discusses his journey from tinkerer to open-source hardware engineering (part 1)
- Episode 003b - Alain Pannetrat discusses his journey from tinkerer to open-source hardware engineering (part 2)
- Episode 004a - Martin Zwigl on being a software developer making physical things (part 1)
- Episode 004b - Martin Zwigl on being a software developer making physical things (part 2)
- Episode 005a - Richard Park on the experiences of a Teacher-Maker (part 1)
- Episode 005b - Richard Park on the experiences of a Teacher-Maker (part 2)
- Episode 005c - Richard Park on the experiences of a Teacher-Maker (part 3)
- Episode 006a - Zafar Iqbal tells unusual maker stories (part 1)
- Episode 006b - Zafar Iqbal tells unusual maker stories (part 2)
- Episode 006c - Zafar Iqbal tells unusual maker stories (part 3)
- Episode 007 - An interview with Jon Evans, Electrical Engineer
- Episode 008 - John Lee Dumas talks about self-education success
- Episode 009 - An interview with Robert Feranec, computer board designer and educator
- Episode 010 - Jon Evans, member of the KiCad 6 core development team, answers questions about KiCad 6.0.
- Episode 011 - An interview with Philip Mallon, volunteer STEM educator and mentor
- Episode 012 - Removed
- Episode 013 - Daniel Cao: portable lab tools and boards from Daniel Cao of EIM Technology
- Episode 015 - Kieran Nolan discusses Blockchain in education technology and financial literacy
- Episode 016 - David Beamonte discusses Cloud Computing and IoT
- Episode 017 - Philip Mallon: STEM Clubs and AI-powered projects
- Episode 018 - Jacob Strickling: Inspiring the Next Generation of Scientists through Practical Learning Experiences
- Episode 019 - The Importance of Communication and Leadership Skills in STEM: A Conversation with Ahmad Burse
This podcast is produced by Tech Explorations as part of our mission to spread the benefits of Engineering, Science, and the Maker Movement to as many people as possible.
Special thank you to:
- Lina Alexaki of Tech Explorations for compiling the audio and show notes, and for the administrative support.
- Michelle Dalmaris of Tech Explorations for the episode and guest research.
This podcast would not be possible without you!