Welcome to Tech Explorations Podcast episode 6, part 3.
The full video for this interview is available, please check it out.
In the previous part of episode 6, Zafar and I discussed his implementation of the Turing Machine based on an Arduino. This is one of Zaf’s most unusual gadgets. We also got into prime numbers, Zaf’s plans for the future and future projects, and, towards the end, Zafar reveals his maker superpower.
In this third and last part of his interview, Zaf and I discuss how he documents his work, his website, his code on Github, how he got to be in the list of the top-50 European Makers for 2016, and his experiences from participating in multiple Maker Faires.
This is Tech Explorations Podcast episode 6 part 3.
The Tech Explorations Podcast is a podcast produced by Tech Explorations, a leading provider of educational resources for Makers, STEM students, and teachers. Go to techexplorations.com to see a complete list of our books and courses covering the Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and electronics.
- [0:00:52] Zafar’s website and documenting his work
- [0:04:18] https://zaf.io/
- [0:05:55] Zafar Iqbal on GitHub & Salmon Robotics – Mighty Mouse Video 1
- [0:08:07] What is a “phygital” experience
- [0:10:06] Being in the 2016 European top 50 makers list and participating in Maker Faires
- [0:13:08] Parting thoughts and advice from Zaf to our listeners
- [0:17:15] Zafar’s contact info: Email